Student Assessment and Reporting System
Instructions for Methods Instructors in the ARC;
The ARC office has created an account for your use in SARS. Upon logging in you will be directed to a page displaying the list of ARC students within your Methods Area.
- Step 1; Click on “Edit Midterm Evaluation” to modify the evaluation form. Methods instructors are responsible for completing sections 1 4. Sections 5 7 (attendance, conduct, Core assignments and program assignments and requirements) will be pre filled by the ARC Office.
- Step 2; Review the summary and recommendation section for accuracy. Instructors have the responsibility of providing recommendations.
- Step 3; Submit the midterm evaluation before January 13 2018 when it becomes accessible to students.
- Step 4; Inform the ARC office once you have finished your evaluations and thoroughly review all student comments upon completion.
Completed midterm evaluations, in SARS can be printed.
- Step 1; Complete the evaluations anytime AFTER May 19 2018. Click on “Edit Final Evaluation” to modify the evaluation form. Methods instructors are required to complete sections 1 – 5.
Sections 6 – 10 such as attendance, conduct, Core assignments and Student Practicum will be completed in advance by the ARC Office.
- Step 2; check the summary and recommendation section to ensure accuracy. The final recommendation is the responsibility of the instructors.
- Step 3; Submit the evaluation before May 21 2018. Once submitted they will be made available to students.
- Step 4; Inform the ARC office once you have finished your evaluations and review all student comments when they are completed.
Final evaluations completed in SARS can be printed if needed. If you have any questions about this system please contact the ARC Office.
Please remember to save your work in SARS every 15 – 17 minutes. Staying on a screen and typing for more, than 20 minutes without saving your work may not be recognized as active engagement. Make sure to save your data to avoid losing any entered information.