How to Apply
Fill out all sections of the application. You don’t have to complete it all at once. Remember to save your progress. You’ll create a login and password so that you can return to your application whenever needed until you’re ready to submit.
Once you submit your application you won’t be able to make any further changes.
To process your application, a non refundable fee of $125.00 is required. You can pay this fee with a credit card when submitting your application.
Monitoring Your ARC Application
After the ARC office has received and processed your application and fee they will send you an email with instructions on how to monitor the status of your ARC application.
It is your responsibility to keep track of your applications status and ensure that all required documents, including passing test scores have been received.
Your application will only be considered complete when all required documents and passing test scores have been received. Only complete applications will be reviewed for eligibility, by ARC.
Applicants applying to ARC are responsible, for keeping track of their application status and ensuring that all the necessary application documents are received. To have their application considered complete candidates must submit all required documents, including the passing test scores. Only complete applications will be reviewed to determine if they meet ARCs eligibility criteria.
Please note that application documents will not be returned to applicants who are not accepted. In the case of applicants who are not offered admission ARC keeps a record of submitted test scores and official transcripts for two years. If you have previously applied you will need to reapply for programs by completing the online application for that specific program year and submitting updated application documents.
To apply for the ARC 2022 2023 Program you need to meet eligibility requirements and follow a specific admission process. The program catalog provides information on these requirements the application deadline and the steps involved in applying.
Enrollment for the 2022 2023 Program starts on April 11 2022 and remains open until July 9 2022. To be considered for the program you must submit all required application documents, including passing test scores by the application deadline.
Before you start filling out the application for the ARC Program
1. Take some time to review the ARC 2022 2023 Program Catalog. Section II of this catalog contains information that will help you complete your application successfully.
- Official college transcripts are required.
- You will need to fill out an application form.
- You have to provide your passing test scores (Praxis Core and Praxis II or ACTFL).
- Ensure that all ARC application requirements are complete.
2. If applicable, register for the Praxis Core tests. Be ready to submit a Praxis Core waiver along with your online application. You can find details about this on our website.
3. If necessary register for the Praxis II subject area tests. For World Language Candidates please register for both ACTFL Oral Proficiency Interview and Writing Proficiency Test.
4. It is important to identify three references who can provide insight into your qualifications, work experience and potential as a teacher. Please note that your references should not be friends, neighbors or family members.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding your application, to the ARC Program!
To apply for the 2022 2023 ARC you will need to provide this information through an application.